Health is wealth. Physical education will be very useful for the complete health of a person. Students can concentrate on studies and get very good results only when they maintain physical and mental health. Keeping this in mind, we have made Physical Education compulsory for all the students besides teaching the syllabus in the classroom. The lecturer in physical education will train all the students of each class in different sports and games, according to the plan fixed earlier.
Though the play ground is to be developed, a two hundred metres running track, Volley – ball court, Kabaddi court, Kho-Kho court, Badmintion and Foot ball courts have been laid with all the facilities. All the facilities have been provided for the interested girl students to play games like Volleyball, Tennicoit, Throw-ball etc., A gymnasium with modern facilities has been established in the college Physical Fitness Centre. Students who have shown constant performance in sports and games will be selected for college level, university level and national level teams. Students who represent college level, university level and national level will be honored with scholarships and other prizes. An exemption in the tution fees will be given to the students who represent national level either in sports or in games.
Annual sports meet will be celebrated like a festival on a day in the month of every December. Sports and games competitions will be conducted among the trained students before the Annual sports meet and prizes will be distributed by the chief guest in the occasion.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- Our college sportspersons participated in many number of National, State level sports & Games.
- Our college Chess Player Mr. D. Bala Chandra Prasad had won the Gold Medal in Asian Bliss Championship conducted at Singapore in 2014-15.
- Physical Education classes are part of regular Time Table from the beginning of the college.
- On the occasion of the Birth day of Late. Vydya Raju Sri Vegi Raju Krishnam Raju, Our college conducts Annual Sports Day (i.e. 7th December Every Year). On this Day Our college management honours the out standing sports person.
- Indoor Stadium with Wooden Floor.
- 400 mts. Standard Track with 8 Lanes.
- Gym Facility
- By making MoU with Sri Champati China Surapu Raju & Sowbhagyamma society , Our College Conducts 10K Run in the month of November every year.
- Our college conducted Acharya Nagarjuna University Inter-collegiate Athletic Championship(Men & Women) in the academic year 2014-15. Players in large number attended this Intercollegiate meet. Our college won the Vice-Championship in both Men & Women sections also.
- In this year 2015-16 our college players were selected for All India Inter-University Cross Country Championship and All India Inter-University Basketball(Women) team.
- Our college chess player Mr. D. Bala Chandra Prasad was selected for ANUIC South Zone Inter-University Chess Championship and also selected for Inter Zonal(National) University Chess Championship held at Bhagalpur in Bihar State.
|RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THE PLAYGROUND|