- A Separate Library Block for Students with a built-in area of 4900 sq.ft.
- SOUL System
- Internet, Scanning and photo Copying facility
- Separate sections for Reading, Reference, Back-Volumes and Journals
- Books received from donors
- The membership in the UGC INFLIBNET consortium (N-LIST) provides easy access to E-Books and E-Journals.
- Compendium of Articles – University News, News Papers/Journals
- The college library will be open from 9.30 A.M. to 6 .00 P.M.
- Students should keep silence in the library
- Students should not put any marks or write any thing in the college books. Those who do so will be punished.
- On his/her admission into the college, every student is issued library identity card to get books from the library.
- Those who cannot return the books in time, will be fined 25 paise each day.
- Students should not bring their own books into the library.
- If any student loses a library book, he /she should bring it to the notice of the librarian.
- If any student loses a book, he/she should replace a new copy of the same book to the college library. In case, he/she cannot replace a new book, he/she will be fined twice as much.
- When a student gets no dues certificate from the librarian on returning all the books he / she has taken at the end of the year, he / she will be issued hall – ticket.